Bianchi Accumold Elite 7955 ErgoTek Duty Belt
Thanks to the advances in Bianchi's AccuMold synthetic duty gear technology you can get a belt that looks like leather, but is light weight and ergonomic in ways leather can't in the ErgoTek Duty Belt. Made to withstand the rigors of duty on the street the ErgoTek duty belt is constructed using a 4 part laminate process that also yields more strength and stiffness for better holster support. After all durability and a rock solid platform to draw from are still the musts for a quality duty belt. The ErgoTek Belt offers a padded lining to help with back support and weight distribution.
Specifications and Features:
- Basket Black
- Plain Black
- Four-part laminate construction
- Duraskin™ exterior with loop lining for use with Bianchi® 7205 Liner Belt
- Load support cushions on inner lining spread load of duty belt over entire waist
- Tri-Release™ shatter resistant, polymer buckle features 3-point release for added security
- 2.25" (58mm) width
- Belts are 2" (50mm) oversized to accommodate liner belt and padding. Specify exact waist size when ordering.
Made of 4-part laminate construction for extra strength. A high density, internal polymer stiffener runs the full length and width of the belt for firmness and added holster support. Duraskin exterior with Velcro loop lining.
It comes with a Tri-Release buckle, a Bianchi exclusive. It means added peace of mind when wearing your duty belt. To unlatch the buckle, three points must be disengaged in a specific order-first, the center release, followed by the top and bottom releases. This unique system reduces the change of takeaway or accidental release of the buckle.