Monadnock PR-24XTS 24
This PR-24® side-handle baton offers maximum protection. It is the most field-tested baton for blocking, controlling and striking. This fixed length rigid polycarbonate baton is designed for close-quarter confrontations and the grenade-style grip with Trumbull Stop helps keep the baton in your hand and increases baton retention and subject-control holds. Made in the USA with a limited lifetime guarantee.
- One piece polycarbonate PR-24XTS
- Open length of 24 in.
- Closed length of 14 in.
- Weighs 24 oz.
- The PR-24® Baton is lightweight and easy to carry: the officer can carry it with him at all times.
- Push button closing.
- Most field-tested baton ever made.
- Excellent subject control with effective knock-down power.
- A flick of the wrist extends and locks the shafts into place.
- Creates an immediate psychological deterrent.