The TASER Pulse+ brings safety in today's connected world. Using the same less-lethal technology as law enforcement, the Pulse+ integrates with your mobile phone via the Noonlight mobile app to contact emergency dispatch when fired. No fumbling for the phone or freezing up in fear. Pull the trigger and help is on the way.
Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device is revolutionizing the self-defense market. You're fast-paced and connected. Your self-defense tool should be too.
- TASER Self-Defense x Noonlight mobile integration: Noonlight dispatches law enforcement to the user’s location immediately if the trigger is pulled, using real-time GPS tracking provided through the Noonlight mobile application. The Noonlight app is free for the first month after activation, and requires a monthly Noonlight Premium membership after 30 days at $9.99/month.
- Stay connected: As long as the Pulse+ device is within range of your mobile phone, it will be connected - even if the safety is in the on position.
- Optimized self-defense range – 15-foot shooting distance, ideal for most defensive situations
- Powerful protection ensures a Safe Escape – 30-second muscular override gives you time to get away, and we'll replace your TASER device free of charge. Read more about our Safe Escape Product Replacement Guarantee
- Comfortable to carry and use– Shaved safeties and angled sights make the Pulse ergonomic to carry and draw
- Fast on target– Built-in LASER helps you aim quickly
- Effective up close – Contact stun capabilities help at close range or in the event of a missed shot
- Easy to maintain – The battery indicator ensures you know your tool will work when you need it. The Pulse+ uses easy-to-replace CR123 batteries, which are carried by many retail stores.
- Legal to own, legal to carry– No license needed in most states
- One TASER Pulse+
- Two live cartridges
- Lithium battery
- Conductive practice target
Mobile Requirements: iOS app supports iOS 8+ and Android app supports API level 19+ (Android 4.4 KitKat). The Noonlight app is free for the first month after activation, and requires a monthly Noonlight Premium membership after 30 days at $9.99/month.
RESTRICTIONS: HI and RI ban the civilian sale of TASER weapons. CT, IL, MI, and WI are legal with certain restrictions and requirements. If you have any questions regarding your ability to carry a TASER in your state or municipality consult your local law enforcement agency or view our detailed TASER legal requirements page for additional information.
Maryland, Minnesota, and Illinois require background checks. Upon completion of your order, we will send an email with steps to completing your background check.
TASERs are only available for sale in the United States of America and Puerto Rico.