Mace Pepper Gel
Mace Pepper Gel is a great personal defense item for anyone. What makes this so effective is that, when sprayed, the gel coats and sticks to the attacker's face. Trying to wipe it off only causes the gel to permeate the skin and worsen the pain.
It comes in several variations:
- LARGE MODEL PEPPER GEL comes in a 45 Gram canister and has 7 one-second bursts with an effective range of 18 ft. and flip-top safety cap to prevent accidental spraying.
- MAGNUM MODEL PEPPER GEL comes in a 79 Gram and has 13 one-second bursts with a range of 18 ft. and a flip-top safety cap to prevent accidental spraying.
- PEPPER GEL NIGHT DEFENDER has a built-in bright LED Light (33 lux at 1m). The light activates when the cap is lifted. When you hold the unit in the ready position, with your thumb placed on the actuator the light illuminates the area. This model is great for indoors or outdoors at night, or areas with low-light. It contains 45 grams and sprays up to 10 to 20 short bursts with an effective range of up to 18 feet.
- PEPPER GEL MARITIME is an ideal product for personal defense on boats – whether on the water or docked at a marina – because the thick formula limits the chance of it blowing back, or away from the assailant in windy conditions. The Mace Pepper Gel Maritime Defense Spray contains 330 grams and empties in 6 seconds, with an effective range of up to 25 feet. This model features a pistol grip handle with safety pin that prevents accidental discharge.
Dimensions 9" x 2 1/2"
Some of the benefits of using pepper gel over pepper spray are:
• Conventional pepper sprays can normally reach up to approximately 15 feet, but Mace Pepper Gel sprays can reach a distance of up to 25 feet.
• The pepper gel has a stronger formula than a regular pepper spray. The pepper gel contains 1.4% capsaicinoid concentration, which is hotter than most pepper sprays on the market!
• The gel sticks to the assailant’s face, prolonging the effects of the OC pepper
• The gel is less contaminating. Streaming pepper sprays can contaminate the surrounding area when used indoors like a home, mall or hospital and will take awhile to dissipate. The thick gel formula holds the active ingredients, so it fully affects an attacker without contaminating the surrounding area.
• The thick formulation reduces the chance of blowback if spraying outdoors in windy conditions.
• Pepper Gel is non-flammable