Here you will find all information regarding our terms of service (TOS) in the purchasing of stun guns, pepper spray, personal alarms, and other self-defense and home security products. By making a purchase with us you agree to all of the following terms:
- That you are at least 18 years of age to legally make a purchase and own or possess the products we sell.
- Are permitted within the law to carry the products that we sell, contingent upon your local and state laws.
- All products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and for the purpose of self-defense or training only.
- Buyer is responsible for how products are used. In the case of injury, misuse, or negligence, Stun & Run Self Defense LLC will not be held liable for any damages incurred through the product(s) in question. Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Stun & Run Self Defense LLC, any entity created by it, its respective affiliates, its respective directors, officers, employees, owners, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising out of the use of any of the products, information, processes, by the Buyer in reference to any claim however caused and on any theory of liability or tort (including negligence).
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND NOT STUN & RUN SELF DEFENSE LLC TO ASCERTAIN AND OBEY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS IN REGARD TO THE POSSESSION AND USE OF OUR PRODUCTS. ABSOLUTELY NO SALES TO MINORS. BY PLACING AN ORDER, THE BUYER REPRESENTS THAT ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED WILL BE USED IN A LAWFUL MANNER AND THAT HE/SHE IS OF LEGAL AGE.
- By placing an order, you release Stun & Run Self Defense LLC of any liability regarding your actions concerning the sale, use, ownership, and shipping of any products purchased. Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability.
- You have read all of the above conditions and understand the information therein.
Company Policies & Guidelines:
Laws & Restrictions: Be sure to check and see what laws apply to your state and jurisdiction in the shipping of certain products.
Shipping & Returns Policy: Here you can find all the information regarding the processing of your order. We have a 60 day return window for products. Click to learn more details.
Purchase Orders: If ordering by purchase order, please read and understand our terms.
Cancellation Policy (Self-Defense Classes): If planning to cancel or reschedule a class you have paid for, please read our policy guidelines on how we handle everything by set time periods.
Have any questions or concerns about any of our policies? Contact us so we can help!