- If you wish to transfer your class attendance to another person, this can be done at any time without prior notice.
- Cancellations must be completed at least 72 hours before the course date in order to receive a full refund, minus a $10 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- Stun & Run Self Defense LLC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Stun & Run Self Defense LLC is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Stun & Run Self Defense LLC cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address or phone number you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide accurate contact information prior to attending class.